This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

God Loves You

Thanks God for giving me breath today. Thanks for my food, clothes, and all other thing that He gives to me. Thanks because i still can run, jump, smile, punch and bla bla bla until today. I know life is not easy. Sometimes we need to give up for other people. Everyday God teach me how to live in this world. He is so wonderful. I'll never forget His promise to me, my family, friend and all other people that i love. God bless all you especially you that read this post. He love you and me. He'll never betray us. Trust Him that He will keep His words.

Photobucket

God Bless You. Amen

No comments: