This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sandwich?

emmmm sndwich?? some of friend ask me why i use xoxo-sandwich for my blog, i just simply answer them it is simple and delicious. :-). They still wondering. I just say that it is just because i'll post many thing in my blog. About what im doing, my trading system, my online money hunting, tips and all other thing. It'll mix each other but you'll find out that everything is simple and interesting. I have other blog site that i have make for different topic. But i almost having no time to update them all so i decide to make my life simple by putting it all together inside one blog. :-)

No comments: