This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Online Storage..

You can upload your online stuff at http://www.4shared.com. :-). You can upload until 5 gigs for free account. Is it too small for you? I think it ok for me. You also can upload 100Mb for a file. You also can purchase it for extra space until 50gb. They also provide you an affiliate program and you'll get 20% from each account purchase under your refferal id. What you can do is make a paypal account at www.paypal.com for payment. But for me, i was happy because it is FREE. :-).


Join 4Shared Now!

No comments: