This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My simplest setting

This is my simple MA setting and i get a lot of green pips from it. Originally, I just using MA when i trading for this system. But, after i have improve it by adding rsi and stoch setting to scalp on this system. I open 2 position for this setting. Major position for trading on SMA signal and minor position for scalping using Stoch. Im using time frame 4 hours, tf4 for this system. I look my stoch to see overall trend at daily tf. CCI for comfirmation of overbought and oversold. It was 90% working on GU and GJ pairs. I dont use this system on other pairs, just on GU and GJ. So this is my setting :

First EMA (red) : 50 EMA
Second EMA (blue): 13 EMA
Third EMA (yellow): 4 EMA
Stoch 1 : 5,3,3
Stoch 2: 14,3,3
CCI (14)

Major:
Buy position : wait blue ema cross up red ema follow by yellow ema and enter your buy position
Sell position : wait blue ema cross down red ema followed by yellow ema and enter your sell position
Close position : close your sell (buy) position when blue and yellow ema cross again red ema.

Minor:
Buy when major trend is up and close when the stochastis 5,3,3 overbought
Sell when major trend is down and close when the stochastich 5,3,3 oversell
Dont sell (buy) when major trend is up (down)

Gbp/Usd
Photobucket

Gbp/Jpy
Photobucket

I like tf 4 because i dont need to sit infront my laptop for 24 hours. I can go out and enjoy myself. :-).

Download your template : Simples 4 hours
Download your ebook : Simples 4 hours

Trading on you own risk.
Peace to the world.

No comments: