This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

spread?

Someone have ask me this:
Why when i enter my position, my postion will begin with negative?

OMG.. What happen? Why it is red? Oh no!! It cant be like that... (O*O) Just kidding. Yes my friend. When we enter our position, our position will alway negative. That is what we call spread. Spread is depends on movement between the pairs. The higher spread in forex is GJ -8 and the lowest EU -2. Other pair is always -4 such GU and AU. The broker take our spread as their servis charge (hehe we can say that :-p) so to get our profit, we challenge that spread and get greens pips.

So dont worry friend. If you open your position there is always begin with some minus red pips (spread)

No comments: