This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How to begin your forex trading

Opppsss... I have show you my indicator in my last post but still not teaching you how to start your forex account. My mistake. I know many of you still thinking that all of this stuff or forex stuff didn't make any sense to you. Im telling you that all this will not make any sense to you unless you start trading. I know and i know that all newbie have no idea how to start. I also experience that before.:-).

This is what i do. First i open my account in www.marketiva.com .Marketiva is the best forex broker that i recomend to you. There are many other broker that offer their trading platform for you such as FXCM, fxd24, ibfx and many more

When you register in www.marketiva.com , you need to download marketiva trading platform. It really easy. What you have to do is follow the instuction. Then you have to install them inside your computer. They (marketiva.com) also will give you 5 dollar free for you. (i know some friend who have make his 5 dollar to 75 dollar in 2 weeks). They are also give you 10k dollar virtual money for you to training.

Register now: www.marketiva.com

After you install your trading platform, you can explore your platform. It really easy. Other feature that i like in marketiva is you can chat with other trader and ask them where the current market heading. I learn a lot from them. The only thing that i dont like in marketiva is the charting option is too small. So, i use metatrader to see the chart.

You can download met4 here: Metatrader

Next step is to deposit your money to marketiva.
There is many way for you to deposit you money to marketiva. I use e-bullion to deposit my money.

Register you e-bullion.

For my friend from Malaysia, i am using www.myegoldx.com as my third party to deposit my money to e-bullion. You can trust this website since i have deposit and withdraw my money from it many times.

Deposit e-bullion: www.myegoldx.com

Happy trading. :-).

No comments: