This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

About myself

I was born in Kota Belud which is also known as Cowboy Town in Malaysia. It is about an hour travel by vehicle from Kota Kinabalu. I grow up in a village that they call Kampong Piasau. Piasau means coconut tree in bahasa Dusun. It is true that a long time ago there is a lot of coconut tree in our village where the villager make "bahar" (an alcoholic drink) from coconut palm. My grandfather is an expert making "bahar". But i dont like "bahar" because it has a terrible smell and the most reason i dont like "bahar" it make you drunk. :-p.

I love my village very much. I like the fresh air, river, paddy field and the cow. Now I was staying in Kota Kinabalu. I really miss my hometown and my teenager experiences. :-). But, I know i have to continue my live forward. Find some money for my family and myself. I am a fulltime forex trader. My job everyday is to do experiment, testing and analysis on foreign exchange market and enter the market when there are green light from my indicator. I have trade for almost 1 year after learning this forex area in 2++ years. Beside, I do find some money from internet from affiliate and google adsense. I learn everyday how to improve myself, my trading and other thing.

I am enjoying doing all this in my life and I hope you'll enjoy urself to read my blog.

No comments: