This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

GU tips on 27 Nov


Hello trader, it was 11.07 pm (+8 GMT) and it was really dark here. I just enter three position on EU, GU and GJ today. It seem i have some red pips today but i guess i can recover that lose in my win position since we know that we can't tame the market. Ok.. Let discuss on my GU chart above. Since my channel resistance have been break we can see new trend to GU. It continue uptrend untill my STOCH, RSI , and CCI show overbought in all side. In these chart we can see double top with doji candlestik have been form in this chart.

So i expect there is another minor trend changes to downtrend to GU for another 300 pips. So i was enter my long term into short position. I wish i can tame the market now.

That's all for today and happy trading..


No comments: