This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GJ and GU analysis on 19th November



Hii.. Good morning everyone.. it is 6.18am in +8 GMT Malaysia, so ... this is 1 hour time frame for GJ and uptrend triangle have been from in this morning.. There is a strong resistance at 142.21 and support at 138.92. Now i wait the candle cross the support and resistance to enter my position. There is several speech and news last night that make some pressure to buyer and seller to place their bid. (You can see the time table for important schedule at www.forexfactory.com).


In GU, I also find out that the uptrend triangle have been form. There is strong support at 1.5088 and resistance 1.4893 and i also waiting for these candle cross the resistance.

That all for today.. Happy trading..

No comments: