This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

Today analysis 24 of Nov

Today, GU have break my channel resistance and it will continue to 1.5080 my first resistance. Any break at this resistance will head GU uptrend except there is bad news on sterling and good news on dollar.

GJ have try three time to make downtrend test low bottom at 138.92 but the trend cannot goes any lower than this 4 year lowest bottom. If this support have been break, we will see downtrend on GJ for another 1k pips. GJ show uptrend in my tf4 hour chart. There is a possiblity that this currency heading up this week except there is bad news that make the trend reverse. My long term target for GJ is at 146.28.


Trading in EU pair today is very profitable. It crossing my channel resistance where now it heading to my new resistance at 1.2849. There is a possibility that the EU cannot crossing daily resistance at 1.2758 since the stocash have shown overbought in tf15 chart and this resistance can make the market goes down again. So watch out the resistance breakout but my long term target still 1.29.

Happy trading.

No comments: