This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Waiting for long entry

Good morning everyone, it is 6.23 am ( +8 GMT ). It seem that the downtrend have decline the uptrend movement for 4 hour after the candle break the support. It is about 81% retracement and it would goes up again if the candle not break the white channel. From we can see, the stochastic and cci chart have shown overbought. So, i was waiting for good long entry from here. There is about 30 minutes for the japan open and asean market can drive gj long.

But the important thing is, patient. :-) Happy trading.

No comments: