This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GJ anlysis 18th November

Hai... good morning everyone. GJ seem want to rebound to bull position after bear rally for 5000++ pips. We can see double bottom at daily chart. The candlestick have cross my bullish channel (white channel) and seem my 3 and 14 moving avarage have cross each other. To comfirm bullish revesall the candlestik need to cross my red channel and both 3 and 14 ma cross the 50 (blue ) ma. It seem the short term trends still showing bearish where my cci and stoch bend down. I was waiting for 147.30 to enter my long position.

Anywere, good luck in trading my friend.

No comments: