This blog is totally free forex guide for forex trader. If you are forex newbie, it is very useful for you to read from beginning. If you are forex trader you can try my indicator. I also welcome you to discuss with me about your indicator. I was indicator tester and only recommend you the best. You can email me at : lumpakis@yahoo.com

Friday, December 5, 2008

Market View After Cut Rate

Hai.. Yesterday trading is didnt make smile in my face. It was long red after 4 days all green. As aspected the EURO is cutting rate. From previous analysis the Euro show a downtrend after the cut. But it seem Dow Jones not supported this analysis, it was bullish after long bearish since monday. After a great bullish since last night, we will see a downtrend for EU, GU, and GJ. I have put my target profit GJ at 131.xx, EU at 1.22xx and GU 1.44xx. I hope we will see that point next week.


Anywere, have a good trading day.

No comments: